Saturday, January 8, 2011

When the rain tumbles down in July - Slim Dusty

I have a secret = yes I am a Slim Dusty fan but I believe we should rephrase that song to be when the rain tumbles down in December ? January.  We have had so much painting and indoor crafting activities here its not funny.  Pouring down again today so Mummy Ma is busy packing up some goodies for those less fortunate in strife in the floods. 

Im also about to start sewing a few things again for my Made It shop so keep a watch

For 2011 I wish you all lots of happiness.

Its a New Year and time to reflect .........top 10 things i want to do in 2011



1. Walk, lots anywhere, anytime and with my old staffy.


2. Complete my DSLR Photography Course


3. Make more time for being silly


4. Eat less sugar !


5. Bushwalk more often and maybe climb Mount Coolum


6. Take our caravan away more often


7. Catchup with my oldest friend Julie (friends since we were 6) in Brisbane


8. Visit Ikea more often hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment